TERMS OF SERVICE
- In the process of continual improvement and updating of products we reserve the right to alter the design and or specifications of any goods herein.
- Whilst we try to deliver goods within 24 hours, no responsibility can be accepted for strikes, accidents or delays caused by third party.
- All goods must be examined upon receipt and if damaged, faulty upon delivery or not as you ordered, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery by email. Click here to view our Returns and Refund Policy
We exchange or offer refunds on any earrings or piercing jewellery only if the packaging hasn't been open! Items will only be exchanged if they have not been worn and the condition is as new, no marks, scratches or blemishes within the return period stated on our refund policy
Please note that Sale items or any item purchased at a discounted rate of 20% or above will not be exchanged but not refunded.
- Due to changes in precious metal and semi precious stones value, prices subject to alteration without prior notice.
- It is company policy to request payment with order. All orders have to be online via our secure payment system or PayPal. We are capturing the payment you authorise us with once we're sure we can fulfil your request.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties whatsoever.
- Any clerical or other error of omission on any text, quotation, pricelist, invoice or other document issued by Tribu shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Tribu
- Tribu reserve the right to refuse any sale, enquiry or customer without given reason.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
We respect your privacy: We will not sell your information. We may use it to target advertising across the websites affiliated with our third-party cookie provider and on social media.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We use data analytics to ensure site functionality and improve our services. We use a third party service (Google Analytics) to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns when you visit our website. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information that you submit on our website.
We may collect information about your use of the services for advertising, analytics, to serve content and to protect the services, including your IP address, browser information, device information and location information. We may obtain location information via your IP address. We may use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customise the services, for example, to change the currency displayed on the website. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings on your browser and / or mobile device. Certain non-precise location services, such as for security and localised policies based on your IP address or submitted address, are critical for the site to function. We will only share your geo-location details with third parties (like our mapping, payments, or, to the extent applicable, advertising providers) in order to provide you with the services.
You do not need to register with us in order to use our website. We may receive or obtain information, such as an email address or IP address, about a person who is not a registered member (non-member) in connection with certain website features, such as sending us an email enquiry. Non-member information is used only for the purposes disclosed when it was submitted to us or to facilitate an action authorised by the non-member.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To answer any queries or requests you may have, and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To identify you when you make contact with us.
- For statistical or survey purposes and market analysis to improve our services.
- To ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To administer our services.
- We may also record and monitor communications between you and us to ensure quality assurance and compliance.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.