- In the process of continual improvement and updating of products we reserve the right to alter the design and or specifications of any goods herein.
- Whilst we try to deliver goods within 24 hours, no responsibility can be accepted for strikes, accidents or delays caused by third party.
- All goods must be examined upon receipt and if damaged, faulty upon delivery or not as you ordered, you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery by email. Click here to view our Returns and Refund Policy
- We do not exchange nor offer refunds on any earrings or piercing jewellery once bean open. Items will only be exchanged if they have not been worn and the condition is as new, no marks, scratches or blemishes.
Please note that Sale items or any item purchased at a discounted price cannot be returned or refunded at all.
- Due to changes in precious metal and semi precious stones value, prices subject to alteration without prior notice.
- It is company policy to request payment with order. All orders have to be online via our secure payment system or PayPal
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties whatsoever.
- Any clerical or other error of omission on any text, quotation, pricelist, invoice or other document issued by Tribu shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Tribu
- Tribu reserve the right to refuse any sale, enquiry or customer without given reason.